Log True North!
- RT @koffboy: Так выглядит полный песец https://t.co/5ySlh4IK9q 3 months ago
- RT @koffboy: https://t.co/Su9rBl57rR 3 months ago
- RT @drunktwi: Настроение залезть в дорожную сумку и чтоб меня увезли куда подальше https://t.co/AU0GSvBZm4 3 months ago
- RT @leprasorium: Жопка шмеля в твоей ленте. Просто жопка шмеля, без какого-либо философского смысла. https://t.co/edRv8OMdh9 3 months ago
- RT @koffboy: Если вдруг кто сомневается, можно ли пропить квартиру за пол часа https://t.co/WNnBqR6QvC 3 months ago
Find Your Date-Month-Year!
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Loratis True Visit Stats
- 60,183 hits
Tag Archives: Career Planning
Dear readers, can you recall an incident where you failed to notice your friend, or a relative or someone even though they were around you & visible to you. But you still didn’t see anyone of them unless they approached you. At … Continue reading
In today’s competitive environment, a lot of time and money is misused in determining relevant course. A student choice which does not match his/her personality, aptitude and areas of interest finally results in futile preparation. Due to pressure from parents, … Continue reading
Career transitions are inevitable but embraceable – this needs a sense of direction and right attitude. These changes can be desired or undesired, voluntary or involuntary. I have personally gone through these transitions in terms of roles, tasks, outcome and … Continue reading
A Admonitory Tale – Part I Once upon a time, there was a highly successful professional met with an accident and he died. He met St. Peter at heavenly gate. St. Peter express that, we are fortunate to have highly … Continue reading
Education, Achievements, Parents, Aspirations, Passion and many other factors are the first stepping stone for success. I would term them as Science. Education can give or teach us science such as principles Newton’s law of gravity, mixing of recipes to … Continue reading
For Registration please visit